- Pragmatic Programmer
- This should be read by all developers. It has timeless advice on approaching programming that I first read in college and then recently again.
- The Art of Unit Testing
- If you are wondering why or how to get started with Unit Testing, or want to write more maintainable tests, this is the book to read.
- Get the newest revision.
- Clean Code
Magazines and Newsletters
- MSDN Magazine
- sign up for a paper copy for free with your MSDN subscription!
- DotNetRocks - my favorite podcast!
- Herding Code Podcast
- Sign up for their email newsletter. I’ve read countless valuable articles. The Refz Cards are very good as well.
- a great monthly digital .Net programming magazine.
- weekly .Net email newsletter
- Angular Newsletter
- weekly Angular email newsletter
- FrontEnd Focus
- “roundup of the best frontend news, articles and tutorials. HTML, CSS, WebGL, Canvas, browser technology, and more.”
- Pony Foo Weekly
- “A newsletter about the open web, highlighting the most important news about the web every Thursday”
Note: I’ve added affliate links from Amazon so I’ll get small amount if you buy through my links.
Follow me on Twitter to keep up with other resources I like to share.